An opportunity for subject and senior leaders within the Jurassic Coast Teachings Schools Alliance to work together.
Dates and locations for a variety of Network meetings are now being arranged. Please check regularly for new subjects. The following subject meetings will take place:
- Geography Network – 25 January at The Blandford School. It will run from 2 – 3.30pm
The Agenda for the Geography Network is as follows:
1. Lessons learnt from A Level fieldwork already undertaken and plans for this in the coming few months.
2. Mid course update and review of GCSE new spec
3. Reflection on how we can use KS3 to help with new spec requirements
4. Sharing practice – How do we get students to work harder than us? (perhaps attendees could come to the meeting with some examples of how they have introduced initiatives encouraging either a reduction in work load for staff or encouraging students to think/work harder without adding to staff workload)
- English Network – 06 February at Beaminster School between 2 – 3.30pm
Agendas will be circulated prior to the meetings.
Please email to register your attendance.
Additional subjects/meetings will be published in the near future. If you would like to attend a specific meeting that is not currently running, please contact Beth Brooke or call on 01297 442232.