An opportunity for subject and senior leaders within the Jurassic Coast Teachings Schools Alliance to work together.
Dates and locations for a variety of Network meetings are now being arranged. Please check regularly for new subjects. The following subject meetings will take place:
- Psychology Network – 29 November at Holyrood Academy in Chard. It will run from 3.45pm
- Geography Network – 25 January at The Blandford School. It will run from 2pm to 3.30 pm
The Agenda for the Geography Network is as follows:
1. Lessons learnt from A-Level fieldwork already undertaken and plans for this in the coming few months.
2. Mid course update and review of GCSE new spec.
3. Reflection on how we can use KS3 to help with new spec requirements.
4. Sharing practice – How do we get students to work harder than us? (perhaps attendees could come to the meeting with some examples of how they have introduced initiatives encouraging either a reduction in work load for staff or encouraging students to think/work harder without adding to staff workload)
- English Network – 06 February at Beaminster School.
Agendas will be circulated prior to the meetings.
Please email Beth Brooke to confirm your attendance or call on 01297 442232.